See more of our Sceneframing photos here.
In celebration of the September 17th U.S. release of The Hollow Crown on DVD, and to thank all of our wonderful followers for their support and enthusiasm for the series over the past year, we are pleased to announce a DVD Giveaway! NBCUniversal has generously donated to us
fiveTEN (updated!) copies of The Hollow Crown The Complete Series all for you, the fans!
Here are the rules:
- To enter simply reblog this Tumblr post
- Contest runs from August 19th and ends September 15th. Winners announced on September 16th.
- Winners will be chosen at random to receive a free DVD set
- You do not need to follow us on Tumblr to be eligible. However, “Giveaway blogs” will not be eligible
- Only reblogs - no Like’s will be counted
- Limited to 1 reblog per day (each one counts as an entry)
- We ship anywhere in the world - you should have a Region 1 (US & Canada) DVD player to view these DVDs
- Your Ask box must be available so we can contact you
Any other questions, just ask! http://hollowcrownfans.tumblr.com/ask
Release Dates (updated!):
On iTunes AND Amazon Instant: HD and SD versions available by individual purchase (4 episodes) - Releases 8/27
DVD - Complete series boxed set - Releases 9/17
On PBS Great Performances:
Richard II - Sept 20
Henry IV Part 1 - Sept 27
Henry IV Part 2 - Oct 4
Henry V - Oct 11
To keep up to date on the giveaway, pictures and news about the Hollow Crown, please follow our Tumblr and/or follow us on Twitter @HollowCrownFans
Madam my interpreter, what says she?
Dat it is not be de fashion pour les ladies of France,—I cannot tell vat is baiser en Anglish.
Thy wish was father, Harry, to that thought:
I stay too long by thee, I weary thee.
Dost thou so hunger for mine empty chair
That thou wilt needs invest thee with my honours
Before thy hour be ripe? O foolish youth!
The perdition of th’ athversary hath been very
great, reasonable great: marry, for my part,
I think the duke hath lost never a man, but one that
is like to be executed for robbing a church, one
Bardolph, if your majesty know the man
"I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
Straining upon the start. The game’s afoot:
Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
Cry ‘God for Harry, England, and Saint George!’”